Sr Account Manager
Job opening: Full-time in Kansas City
We’re seeking a hyper-organized, personable and detail-oriented account manager to join our growing agency. This role will work closely with our account and project management team, developing project timelines and plans, keeping our clients happy and informed, and working with our strategy and creative teams to deliver work that’s on time and exceeds our clients’ expectations.
Role & Responsibility
- Understand the basics of digital and content marketing strategies
- Be the primary face of the agency to your clients, establishing trust and partnership
- Lead the day-to-day development of all client work, status meetings and timelines
- Excel at developing creative briefs, creative estimates, and other paperwork as needed
- Coordinate internal scheduling of work to ensure all tasks are tracked from one step of completion to the next and moves forward in a timely and approved manner
- Assist in management of internal teams weekly schedules
If you’re right for the role, you will . . .
- Have 5-10 years’ experience, ideally in an advertising or marketing environment
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Be excited about being part of a growing, fast-paced company
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude for the different opportunities that will come your way
- Possess a love for attention to detail, multitasking, and being a team player
- Be a strong communicator
Native Digital is a team of strategists and creatives obsessed with solving our clients’ marketing challenges. More specifically we specialize in brand, content, social and search.
Together, we’re building something bigger than ourselves. Something we think is special. We’re finding ways to maximize whatever talent we possess. And doing in an environment we enjoy. We work with people we respect and brands we legitimately like as well.
If you set high standards for your work, then we should talk.
- Generous flexibility and time off
- Competitive health insurance
- Guaranteed 2% of salary contribution to retirement fund
- Every 3 years you get 3 days and $300 to tackle a personal hobby/challenge