Manager, Paid Social
Our performance marketing team analyzes insights, drives strategic recommendations, develops plans and ultimately delivers results.
We thrive on endless curiosity, constant learning, teamwork to road-test our insights, and collaboration with our creative team. If you’re looking for a growing team that will let you flex your strategic muscles, we should talk.
Role & Responsibility
- Lead planning and performance projections for paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Identify opportunities to implement new campaigns, updates and features, expanded creative needs, or other unexplored tactics for the account.
- Ensure accuracy in measurement of conversion actions and other KPI both on and off platform.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns to ensure they are delivering to budget and meeting client goals, including optimization among campaigns, ad groups, and creative assets.
- Reallocate campaign budgets as needed to reduce slack and maximize efficient conversion volume.
- Consistently test and optimize to ensure campaigns are up-to-date on best strategies to ensure highest return on clients’ investments.
- Effectively present analysis, plans, and reporting to clients.
- Work closely with the Performance Marketing team on actionable integrated reporting that aligns with paid search, organic search and website analysis.
- Assist with vendor identification and management, ensuring that clients are getting the best value from advertising partners.
- Assist with overall account strategy and planning.
If you’re right for the role, you will…
- Have 4-7 years experience running paid social campaigns
- Have a deep understanding of paid social platforms and what it takes to deliver success on each
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Be able to implement, report and optimize for the paid channels as well as understand website & business performance metrics
- Be able to translate business needs into campaigns that model a path for positive ROI
- Be a strong communicator and presenter
- Possess insatiable curiosity