Job opening: Full-time in Kansas City
We’re seeking a Senior Art Director to lead creative and design on a cross-disciplinary client team. This position is a chance to get in on the action early in our growth and help shape what we become. If that’s the type of thing that drives you, we should talk.
Role & Responsibility
- Brainstorm concepts and ideation with creative and strategy teams
- Execute brand visuals, campaign messaging and digital creative
- Produce high-quality work that’s on-time and on-schedule
- Work with copywriters and strategists to turn insights into tangible assets for our clients
- Listen, interpret needs of client and present high-standard of work
- Present work to internal team and external clients
If you’re right for the role, you will . . .
- Have 5-10 years’ experience in an advertising and marketing
- Deep experience in branding, campaign messaging and digital channels
- Strong working knowledge of creative ideation, design principles, typography, video/photo direction, interaction design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process
- Know Adobe Creative Suite like the back of your hand
- Know specifications for final prep and design considerations for digital platforms
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Hard-wired to hustle in a start-up culture
- Know when to slow down to elevate the work and when to move fast to hit deadlines
- Be a strong presenter and internal communicator
Native Digital is a hybrid team of creatives and marketing strategists obsessed with solving our clients’ challenges. We specialize in brand strategy, creative messaging and integrated marketing with emphasis on go-to market product launches for fast-growth tech as well as placemaking for hospitality brands.
Together, we’re building something bigger than ourselves. Something we think is special. In 2019 we were recognized as the 6th Fastest Growing Business by Ingram’s Magazine, a Fast 50 by Kansas City Business Journal and landed on the Inc 5000 list. The number we were most proud of was our retention rate. In our revolving door industry where 30% turnover is the norm, we’ve averaged just 4% since opening our doors.
If you value a culture founded on trust, mutual respect while setting high standards for your work, then we should talk.
- Generous flexibility and time off
- Competitive health insurance
- Guaranteed 2% contribution to retirement fund
- Mini-sabbaticals we call “3 by 3”
Email Creative Director Shelby Mathews at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, portfolio link(s) and please fill out the following form for our records.View All Job Openings