Group Account Director
Job opening: Full-time in Kansas City
Role & Responsibility
- Act as primary client adviser for strategic marketing and communication challenges
- Achieve client relationship standards and adhere to processes to lead interdisciplinary client team.
- Proactively plan, manage, implement and oversee account activities including counseling clients, preparing presentations, advising on tactics, estimating budgets, supervising account teams and interpreting results.
- Collaborate with Project Management and Operations to ensure work is on-time and on-budget.
- Collaborate with Creative and Marketing Strategy to ensure work meets standards and delivers high value.
- Collaborate with New Business to win new assignments through clear responses, relevant strategies, accurate estimates and compelling presentations.
- Lead scope creation for portfolio clients. Assist in scope creation for new business opportunities.
- Take lead role in developing and communicating recommendations and POVs.
- Continually cultivate in-depth brand, marketing, and industry knowledge to demonstrate this understanding in the creation and execution of client brand strategies.
- Responsible for the growth and vitality of your portfolio of brands.
- Achieve account financial goals and client business objectives – consistently take initiative and go beyond defined expectations.
If you’re right for the role, you will . . .
- Have 7-15 years experience in a multi-client advertising/marketing environment
- Be able to formulate and deliver convincing presentations to senior-level clients
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Thrive in a constantly-evolving, swift-paced, fast-growth environment
- Have proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Have strong problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of budget tracking, scope development
- Aptitude of fostering long term relationships and translating business challenges into solutions
Native Digital is a team of strategists and creatives obsessed with solving our clients’ marketing challenges. More specifically we specialize in brand, content, social and search.
Together, we’re building something bigger than ourselves. Something we think is special. We’re finding ways to maximize whatever talent we possess. And doing in an environment we enjoy. We work with people we respect and brands we legitimately like as well.
If you set high standards for your work, then we should talk.
- Generous flexibility and time off
- Competitive health insurance
- Guaranteed 2% of salary contribution to retirement fund
- Every 3 years you get 3 days and $300 to tackle a personal hobby/challenge