Job opening: Full-time in Kansas City
Role & Responsibility
- Lead and grow team of marketing strategists to develop comprehensive, full-funnel demand generation strategies encompassing digital media, social media, programmatic, email, influencer marketing, native advertising, sponsorships and shared media.
- Design and execute complex, end-to-end marketing campaigns delivering conversions and leads.
- Effectively present analysis, plans, and reporting to clients.
- Own client marketing planning, budgeting, and performance optimization.
- Work closely with demand acquisition team on align with search marketing, content creation and organic search efforts.
- Work closely with creative teams to align brand messaging with channel strategies.
- Establish internal processes to optimize conversion. Build hypothesis and set goals during planning, then systematically test and revise to hit goals and surpass benchmarks.
- Set a tone of high standards, audience insights, and data-driven decision-making.
- Analyze, report and optimize all demand generation programs based on ROI.
If you’re right for the role, you will . . .
- Have 7-15 years experience in an advertising or marketing environment with ability to demonstrate approach to demand gen for variety of clients.
- Track record of measurable success in translating business needs into marketing campaigns that model a path for positive ROI.
- Management skills and hands-on approach with integrated campaign development and execution.
- Strategic thinker with meticulous attention to detail.
- Growth mindset with results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Effectively present strategic recommendations internally and externally.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Native Digital is a hybrid team of creatives and marketing strategists obsessed with solving our clients’ challenges. We specialize in brand strategy, creative messaging and integrated marketing with emphasis on go-to market product launches for fast-growth tech as well as placemaking for hospitality brands.
Together, we’re building something bigger than ourselves. Something we think is special. In 2019 we were recognized as the 6th Fastest Growing Business by Ingram’s Magazine, a Fast 50 by Kansas City Business Journal and landed on the Inc 5000 list. The number we were most proud of was our retention rate. In our revolving door industry where 30% turnover is the norm, we’ve averaged just 4% since opening our doors.
If you value a culture founded on trust, mutual respect while setting high standards for your work, then we should talk.
- Generous flexibility and time off
- Competitive health insurance
- Guaranteed 2% contribution to retirement fund
- Mini-sabbaticals we call “3 by 3”
Send us an email at email@example.com with your resume and please fill out the following form for our records.View All Job Openings