VP, Media Planning
Role & Responsibility
- This role is responsible for ensuring that our clients have the best possible approach to campaign and annual planning including sound recommendations, clear expectations for success, and paths to reach their goals.
- Develop & implement processes and procedures for planning, monitoring, and modeling performance for all brand awareness initiatives that increase visibility & accountability across the team.
- Lead and grow team of campaign strategists to develop comprehensive, full-funnel paid media strategies encompassing digital media, social media, programmatic, influencer marketing, sponsorships and shared media.
- Oversee and train individuals to design & execute complex, end-to-end marketing campaigns delivering conversions and leads. Provide additional bandwidth by leading and executing, as needed.
- Effectively present analysis, plans, and performance to clients.
- Assist new client growth with strategic recommendations that differentiate Native from other agencies.
- Establish internal processes to optimize conversion. Build hypotheses and set goals during planning, then systematically test and revise to hit goals and surpass benchmarks.
- Set a tone of high standards, audience insights, and data-driven decision-making.
If you’re right for the role, you will…
- Have 10-15 years experience in an advertising or marketing environment with ability to demonstrate approach to media planning for variety of clients.
- Track record of measurable success in translating business needs into marketing campaigns that model a path for positive ROI.
- Strong desire to be a player coach as the team rapidly grows and evolves.
- Strategic thinker with meticulous attention to detail.
- Growth mindset with results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating).
- Effectively present strategic recommendations internally and externally.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Success looks like
- Team growth: Continue winning and retaining more work as well as increasing individual contributors’ capabilities and expertise through oversight, training, and ongoing consultation.
- Campaign performance improvements: Success is improving campaign performance by supporting other team members in their management & optimization efforts.
- Grow spend under management: increase spend under management by 40% in first two years.