Senior Paid Search Manager
Role & Responsibility
- Lead in setting up, managing, optimizing and reporting on paid search campaigns. Advise on ad copy, targeting, landing page optimization and optimizing KPIs.
- Perform keyword analysis and develop insights rooted in search intent. Perform analysis & reporting for client marketing activities. Create dashboards, analytics reviews and provide actionable takeaways from analysis.
- Develop strategic campaign architecture that maximizes ROI. Diagnose issues and deficiencies on existing campaign set-up and recommend paths to profitability.
- Assist with quantitative analysis and integrated digital campaign planning for clients through competitive audits of marketing performance on social media, search, website and email.
- Plan campaigns to achieve business objectives through tactics spanning multiple channels. Implement strategies by running paid social and retargeting campaigns and working with external media partners.
- Assist on website projects by providing input on sitemap and web content.
- Collaborate closely with Account Service and Creative teams.
- Effectively present analysis, plans and reporting internally and externally.
If you’re right for the role, you will…
- Have 4-8 years experience in a search engine marketing role
- Have a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Posses updated Google Search and Analytics certifications
- Be well-versed in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Be able to implement, report and optimize for paid search channel as well as understand organic search and overall website performance.
- Be able to translate business needs into campaigns that model a path for positive ROI
- Be a strong communicator and presenter at a client-facing level
- Possess insatiable curiosity