Senior Paid Media Buyer
Our performance marketing team analyzes insights, drives strategic recommendations, develops plans and ultimately delivers results. We thrive on endless curiosity, constant learning, teamwork to road-test our insights, and collaboration with our creative team. If you’re looking for a growing team that will let you flex your strategic muscles, we should talk.
Role & Responsibility
- Assist with strategic directions for paid social, programmatic display, video, and digital audio.
- Lead & support management and campaign optimization to ensure they are delivering to budget and meeting client goals, including optimization among campaigns, ad groups, and channels/tactics.
- Assist with mentoring and management of campaign managers & analysts to support organizational growth.
- Ensure accuracy in measurement of conversion actions and other KPIs both on and off platform including attribution & performance modeling.
- Speak to campaign performance that provides clarity to clients and sparks confidence in our work. Ensure all paid media reporting elevates our takeaways beyond impressions and clicks and drives a higher purpose.
- Consistently test and optimize campaigns to ensure campaigns are up-to-date on best strategies to ensure highest return on clients’ investments.
- Effectively present analysis, plans, and reporting to clients and assist with capabilities to prospective clients.
- Collaborate with the Performance Marketing team on actionable integrated reporting that aligns with paid search, organic search, paid media and overall website analysis.
- Assist with overall client strategy and planning.
If you’re right for the role, you will…
- Have 3-4 years experience buying & planning digital media campaigns
- Have a foundational understanding of media planning/buying and what it takes to deliver success
- Be able to plan, implement, report and optimize for the paid social, display and video, as well as understand website & business performance metrics
- Be able to translate business needs into campaigns that model a path for positive ROI
- Familiarity with GA4 and how to analyze and optimize paid initiatives based on traffic performance and site experience. Strong ability to connect ad messaging with how the web experience connects with that.
- Excellent at time management & prioritization while balancing multiple clients & project timelines.
- Be a strong communicator and presenter with excellent attention to detail.
- Possess insatiable curiosity.
- Have a distaste for cookie cutter approaches to paid media.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.