Content & SEO
The Internship at Native Digital is:
✔️ In Office: We are located in The Crossroads in Kansas City, MO 3 days a week.
✔️ Paid: It’s $15/hour for 20 hours a week over an 8-week period (June 5 – July 28).
Equip each intern with the know-how to land their next gig.
Role & Assignment
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to identify opportunities for optimization and content creation
- Optimize website content and meta tags for on-page SEO
- Conduct technical SEO audits and make recommendations for improvements
- Analyze backlink profiles and develop link building strategies
- Monitor and analyze website traffic and search engine rankings
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as content, design, and development to ensure SEO best practices are incorporated into website design and development
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and changes in how users are searching with the introduction of search friendly social apps (TikTok) and AI
If you’re right for the role, you will be…
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, Moz, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and basic website design principles
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Possess insatiable curiosity