Organic Search (SEO) Manager
Our performance marketing team analyzes insights, drives strategic recommendations, develops plans and ultimately delivers results.
We thrive on endless curiosity, constant learning, teamwork to road-test our insights, and collaboration with our creative team. If you’re looking for a growing team that will let you flex your strategic muscles, we should talk.
Role & Responsibility
- Lead and perform SEO-related work including keyword analysis, on-page SEO, technical SEO, and backlink building.
- Lead and perform analysis & reporting for ongoing content and SEO initiatives. Define what success looks like by establishing pass/fail criteria, create dashboards, and provide actionable takeaways from the analysis.
- Effectively present analysis, deliverables, and reporting to clients and the internal team.
- Share knowledge and skills across the team–especially to junior level team members to grow talent.
- Utilize tools like Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Google Business Profiles, and SEMRush/Ahrefs/Moz to go beyond standard automated reports and deliver recommendations tailored to individual circumstances.
- Assist on and/or lead various UX & content related projects ranging from website sitemaps to landing page conversion rate optimization recommendations.
- Collaborate with the Performance Marketing team on actionable integrated reporting that aligns with paid search, organic search, paid media, and overall website analysis.
- Collaborate with Account Service and Creative teams.
If you’re right for the role, you will…
- Have 2-5 years of experience in SEO & performance-driven content marketing
- Have a deep understanding of SEO ranking factors and what it takes to deliver results including core web vitals, structured data/schema, internal link scores, and off-site factors.
- Familiarity with all aspects of Google Search Console and utilizing it for diagnosing organic visibility changes as well as indexation issues and the solutions needed to alleviate those quickly.
- A strong grasp of the differences between local and national search features including using Google Business Profile data to analyze performances and opportunities at a local level.
- Be able to plan, implement, report, and optimize for organic search performance as well as understand website & business performance metrics as they relate to organic visibility.
- Excellent at time management & prioritization while balancing multiple clients & project timelines.
- Be a strong communicator and presenter with excellent attention to detail.
- Possess insatiable curiosity.
- Have a distaste for cookie cutter approaches to SEO.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.