Native Digital is a brand and marketing firm that is modernizing how brands go to market. We’re a team of consultants, strategists and creatives—and we’re looking to add a brand Strategist to our team.
Our strategists have an insatiable curiosity for human behavior, and enjoy working collaboratively across capabilities. They’re quick to jump in, get their hands dirty, and provide a point of view that incites thinking. Whether it is finance, eCommerce, travel and leisure, or beyond; being agile, informed and engaged are how our strategists succeed. Our ideal candidate is comfortable presenting and advocating for thoughtful ideas, and has the capacity to think at a high-level while also getting into the nitty-gritty details of deliverables. A true left & right brain thinker; there’s strength in being a combination of storyteller and analyst. The main focus of this role is definitively setting a pathway for our clients’ business.
Role & Responsibility
- Interpret information from a variety of resources and distill into clear, actionable insights
- Develop inspiring, well-informed, and concise creative briefs and remain a consistent contributor throughout the creative process
- Lead development of brand architecture, audience personas, messaging hierarchies, and integrated planning exercises.
- Conduct competitive analysis that identifies patterns and opportunities
- Provide constructive feedback to creative teams, ensuring work is on brief
- Facilitate workshops for internal and external groups.
- Present strategic thinking to clients. Be a shepherd of the work.
- Interpret cultural and behavioral trends and start internal dialogue
- Partner with market intel to inform and facilitate research, fluency in both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Collaborate across all agency disciplines, serving as a fluid strategic resource
- Provide robust POVs
- Pursue new opportunities and ideas, never accepting the status quo
If you’re right for the role, you will…
- Have 4-6 years experience working in an advertising agency
- Experience creating and delivering convincing presentations to senior-level clients
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Thrive in a constantly-evolving, swift-paced, fast-growth environment
- Have proven strategic expertise and business communication acumen
- Have promising ability to problem-solve with a balanced analytical and creative approach
- Have track record of translating business challenges into solutions