Chief Creative Strategist / Founder / Speaker
Justin Watkins is Chief Creative Strategist and Founder at Native Digital. He is a tireless connector of data and intuition. Through his 17 year career he’s always had one foot in strategic planning and the other in creative execution. Based in Kansas City, Justin’s professional experience spans interaction design, branding, and digital strategy for brands such as POLITICO, Virgin Mobile, National Geographic, and Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Prior to establishing Native Digital, Justin served as Vice President of Creative for MMGY Global and Partner at St Louis-based search marketing firm Evolve Digital Labs.
Favorite drink: More and more, it’s green tea.
Little-known fact: “My first job in the industry was designing websites for blues record labels like Alligator, Tone-Cool and Blind Pig.”
Previous speaking engagements include:
- KC/IABC Business Communicators Summit
- C3KC presented by Jr League
- Social Media Club Kansas City
- StL Digital Symposium
- Ad Spark
- UXPA – User Experience Professionals of Kansas City
- ESTO – U.S. Travel Association
- eTourism Summit – San Francisco
- Kansas Tourism Conference
- Wyoming Governor’s Hospitality and Tourism Conference
- DMO Mojo